The safety and security of our valued clients and employees is our top priority.
COVID-19 Pandemic Update: In-person and Virtual Appointments Available at SDLaw Timmins
The safety and security of our valued clients and employees is our top priority. At Suzanne Desrosiers Professional Corporation, we are following public health directives for safely reopening our office including follow social distancing protocols and taking practical steps to limit the social contacts in our workplace.
Safety Precautions to Keep Our Valued Clients Safe and Healthy
- Our office follows an enhanced cleaning/disinfecting schedule
- Hand sanitization station is available at the office entrance
- Visible signage at office entrance including COVID-19 guidelines and protocol
- All staff and clients MUST wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as masks/face coverings when attending appointments
- All office staff and clients adhere to social distancing of at least 6ft
- Offer telephone, video conferencing or virtual meetings and/or appointments
- Office door remains locked and entry of visitors and employees is monitored
- Offer flexible hours for appointments and limiting number of clients admitted to the office at a given time
Thank You for your Patience through COVID-19
Our team at Suzanne Desrosier Professional Corporation would like to thank you for your ongoing relationship throughout the pandemic. Over the last few months, we adjusted to the “New Normal” by taking our business online and we recently launched our new SDLaw e-Learning & Training Centre. We will continue to support our clients face-to-face and we encourage you to take advantage of our virtual meeting support via telephone and video conferencing.
If you have any questions about how we’re operating at this time or would like to book an in-person appointment or virtual meeting, please contact us at (705) 268-6492 and we will be glad to assist you.