Bill C-65 Training for Employees
- Completes the requirement that employees get Bill C-65 training
- Explains what harassment is and how Bill C-65 prohibits harassment in the workplace
- Addresses sexual harassment and how Bill C-65 deals with it
- Speaks to the harm caused by workplace bullying and what Bill C-65 does to prohibit it
- Helps employees identify lateral violence and how to deal with it in the workplace
- Offered in-person and online either live over Zoom or Microsoft Teams or via self-paced modules
What Bill C-65 requires from all Federally governed Employers
MANDATORY TRAINING for ALL EMPLOYEES on Bill C-65 in compliance with Bill C-65
- CONDUCT A WORKPLACE RISK ASSESSMENT following the requirement of Bill C-65
- AMEND OR CREATE A NEW POLICY on WORKPLACE HARASSMENT AND VIOLENCE PREVENTION based on the results of the WORKPLACE RISK ASSESSMENT.
- REQUIREMENT THAT THE MANDATORY EMPLOYEE TRAINING BE DONE WITHIN 90 DAYS OF HIRING A NEW EMPLOYEE
- REQUIREMENT TO PROVIDE THE MANDATORY TRAINING TO ALL EMPLOYEES EVERY THREE (3) YEARS
WE OFFER TRAINING THAT IS CUSTOM TAILERED TO
- UPPER MANAGEMENT TEAM
Who Should Attend
- ALL Federally regulated employers (such as First Nations, Inuit & Métis Nations, airlines, banks, shipping companies etc.)
We offer Self-Paced Online Webinars
- You can work at your own pace
- The training has been built in modules
- The whole training is approximately 4 hours and is divided in individual modules of approximately 30-40 minutes
- You can do one modules and come back to do module 2 for example in a few days or a few weeks
- Can be done from a cellphone, tablet or computer
- Provided you have internet access is available 24/7
Contact us to request a group rate…
we’ll help you register ALL your employees!
DISCOUNTED RATES AVAILABLE FOR GROUPS OF 5+ PARTICIPANTS & CORPORATE RATES
SDLaw e-Learning & Training Centre
COMPLETION CERTIFICATE AVAILABLE
“Failure to comply with Bill C-65 leads to sanctions, including being named and shamed in the House of Commons and a fine of up to $250,000.00 for failure to comply ”
The Significance of Bill C-65
Bill C-65 is an amendment to the Canada Labour Code Health and Safety Provision where The Government of Canada aims to reduce Workplace Harassment and Violence in the workplace, which applies to all federally regulated workplaces such as banks, airlines, telecommunications, shipping, and transportation and First Nation organizations governed federally.
Bill C-65 is a Canadian federal law that requires ALL FEDERAL employers to provide MANDATORY training on workplace harassment and violence prevention. The legislation was introduced in response to growing concerns about the prevalence of these issues in the Canadian workforce. The law requires employers to take steps to ensure that their employees are aware of the risks associated with workplace harassment and violence and are properly trained in how to prevent and respond to such incidents.
Bill C-65 amends the Canada Labour Code to mandate that ALL FEDERALLY REGULATED EMPLOYERS take proactive measures to prevent and protect employees from harassment and violence in the workplace. The bill requires employers to:
- Develop and implement policies and programs to address workplace harassment and violence.
- Provide training on these policies and programs to employees.
- Has set out what to do once a complaint is received and timeline to deal with the complaint and if it cannot be resolved amicably the obligation to have the complaint Investigated by a competent investigator familiar with Bill C-65 within a specific timeline.
- Take appropriate action in response to incidents of workplace harassment and violence.
Our Bill C-65 Training Course
Bill C-65 training is mandatory for all employees in order to learn what is workplace harassment and violence prevention. The course covers the legislation, policies, and procedures put in place to protect workers from these risks. It also includes practical tips on dealing with difficult situations, identifying potential warning signs and reporting any concerns.
Our Bill C-65 training course has been built so that it caters to Employees, Supervisors and Upper Management so that each learns what they need to learn to comply with the Act. You'll learn about the changes to the law, how it will affect your business, and what you need to do to ensure compliance. We'll also provide you with practical tips and advice on how to implement the new requirements into your organization.
Benefits of Attending Our Bill C-65 Training
If you're like most people, the mere mention of the phrase "Bill C-65" is enough to make your eyes glaze over. After all, it's not exactly the most exciting topic in the world. But here's the thing: Bill C-65 is actually a pretty important piece of legislation, and if you work you could potentially be exposed to harassment, sexual harassment, and violence it's essential that you understand what it covers.
That's why we're excited to offer our Bill C-65 Training Course. In this course, you'll learn everything you need to know about this important legislation, including:
- What constitutes harassment, sexual harassment and violence under the law
- How to identify and report harassment, sexual harassment, and violence in the workplace
- The employer's responsibility for preventing and responding to harassment, sexual harassment and violence complaints
- The penalties for violating the law
This course is essential for anyone who works as they could potentially be exposed to harassment, sexual harassment or violence in the workplace. By attending, you'll gain a better understanding of your rights and responsibilities under the law and be better equipped to protect yourself and others from potential harassment and violence.
Group Rates on Bill C-65 Training
If you are looking for a Bill C-65 training course, be it for your employees, your supervisors, you've come to the right place. Here at Suzanne Desrosiers Professional Corporation, we offer group rates on our Bill C-65 training courses. This means you can get the training you need at a discounted rate when you book for your entire staff.
Our Bill C-65 training courses are designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to comply with the new legislation. You'll learn about the requirements of the legislation, how to implement it in your workplace, and what steps you need to take to ensure compliance.
We Are Experienced Lawyers Dealing with the Canada Labour Code
The Canada Labour Code sets out the rules and regulations governing workplace safety and health, labour relations, and employment standards in federally regulated workplaces. It is a complex piece of legislation that can be difficult to navigate.
Our team has extensive experience interpreting and applying the Canada Labour Code. We will provide you with a thorough understanding of the Bill C-65, being an amendment to the Health and Safety provisions of the Canada Labour Code and how it applies to your workplace. We will also share best practices for compliance and managing risk.
This course is essential for anyone who works in a federally regulated workplace or who has responsibilities under the Canada Labour Code. Attendees will gain practical knowledge that they can immediately apply in their workplace and both the employee and the Employer will receive a certificate of completion of the training that can be used as evidence that such training was competed.
Our Attendees Agree: We Provide the Best Bill C-65 Training
We are proud to say that we have a long history of satisfaction with our workplace training courses. We have been providing federal employers training courses since the early 2000s. We have prepared the training to make sure it was in compliance with Bill C-65, and we have worked hard to provide all of our attendees with the very best experience with a combination of providing information about the legislation, combined with case law and videos that make the training more interesting.
Our experienced trainers will ensure that you have a thorough understanding of the content, and we'll provide you with all the resources you need to make sure your business is compliant. We're confident that we offer the best Bill C-65 training available, and our former attendees agree!
Our courses are designed to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes, from small businesses with a handful of employees to large organizations with hundreds of workers. We offer both in-person and online courses, so businesses can choose the format that best suits their needs.
We are proud to have helped many businesses comply with Bill C-65, and we look forward to continuing to help even more Canadian businesses create safe and healthy workplaces for all of their employees.
Learn More About Our Bill C-65 Training Course
We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions about our Bill C-65 training. We'll be happy to answer your questions and to provide you with all the information you need and help you decide if this course is right for you.