Bill C-65 Mandatory Training on Prevention of Harassment ...
About this course
Bill C-65 Mandatory Training on Prevention of Harassment & Workplace Violence Webinar
Is your workplace in compliance with Bill C-65 legislation? Join Suzanne Desrosiers and learn on how Bill C-65 introduces changes to what employers must include in their risk assessments, policies and training for employees to prevent harassment and violence in the workplace.
Our Self-Paced Webinar will enable employees and employers to more readily know their rights and duties about Bill C-65. Learn at your own pace how federally regulated workplaces can become free from harassment and violence!
- Elements of workplace harassment & violence prevention policy
- Relationship between workplace harassment & violence under C.L.C. and Canadian Human Rights Act
- Recognize, minimize, prevent and respond to workplace harassment & violence
- Essential to update harassment & violence policies to comply with Bill C-65
- Requirement to conduct a risk assessment
- Unresolved complaint = workplace investigation
- Federally regulated employers
- Any new hires within 90 days from commencing work
- ALL employees
Contact us for group rates*... we'll help you register ALL your employees!
*DISCOUNTED RATES AVAILABLE FOR GROUPS OF 5+ PARTICIPANTS & CORPORATE RATES
TRAINING COST INCLUDES CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT