STEPS TO AN EFFECTIVE TERMINATION
Currently Only Available for Provincially Regulated Employers/Employees
What you will learn:
- The importance of reviewing an Employee’s Contract, if any;
- The importance of reviewing the Employer’s Human Resources Policies, if any;
- The importance of reviewing the Employee’s disciplinary record, if any;
- How to determine if you are going to terminate for cause or without alleging cause?
- How to determine if you are exposing yourself to a Human Rights Complaint;
- How to draft a termination letter; and
- How to conduct a termination meeting.
Who should attend this Seminar?
- Management Team; and
- People in Supervisory positions.