First Nation Governance - (705) 268-6492
First Nation Governance Training: By the end of this seminar, you will understand:
- - What First Nation governance is, and how is it developed;
- - The roles and responsibilities of the Chief, the Chief and Council, the Director of Operations and the members of the First Nation;
- - What Council Committees are and why they are created;
- - How to run an efficient Chief and Council Meeting; and
- - What a conflict of interest is and how it is properly managed.