Call us at (705) 268-6492 or Get in touch now
Suzanne has been practising law for the past 34 years. In the last 17 years of her practice she has concentrated her efforts in the area of Employment Law. Suzanne has conducted workplace investigations for Employers as a result of complaints leading to Employee investigation.Read More
When issues arise in the workplace it is not always immediately obvious what the best answer should be, especially when it comes to your employees. What do you do when someone has a complaint? What are the best practicing for employee termination?For Federal Employers For Provincial Employers
As you are probably aware one mistake in dealing with Employees (Human Resources) can expose your business/organization to a very costly settlement or litigation because once a step has been taken when it comes to Human Resources you simply cannot take it back.
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1984, our firm offers over 34 years of experience working in Timmins and the surrounding communities, to clients of varied backgrounds. We provide services in both in French and English.
Suzanne Desrosiers Professional Corporation welcomes your call or visit regardless of your legal situation or budget. Depending on the case and specific situation, we can, in some special circumstances, offer very competitive or discounted rates for our legal services.
UPCOMING HR TRAINING FOR UPPER MANAGEMENT OF CANADA LABOUR CODE EMPLOYERS FEB 10TH TO FEB 14TH 2020 IN TIMMINS
- February 10, 2020 - Enforceability of Employment Contracts
- February 11, 2020 - Harassment and Violence in the Workplace. This training will be mandatory for all employees as of this year.
- February 12, 2020 - Canada Labour Code and the recent changes to the legislation
- February 13, 2020 - Steps to an Effective Termination
- February 14, 2020 - Progressive Discipline in the workplace. One of the only ways to terminate an employee after 12 consecutive months of employment short of being able to prove Just Cause.